Free BFG R1's

--- Scirocco-Al <scirocco-Al@insight.rr.com> wrote:
> I have a set of 6 BFG Comp TA R1's in my garage that have
> ton's of tread left but are a few years old.  The are
> 215/50-13's.  Perfect size for FSP/DSP cars.  While they
> arn't as sticky as they were when new thay are still
> pretty good.  Perfect for Auto-X or Driving Schools.  The
> only catch is that you have to come and get them as I
> don't wish to ship them.  I'm in Columbus, Ohio.  There
> is a slight possibility I could bring them to Cincy this
> year, but that's not guranteed.
>
> I've been running Hoosiers for the last few years and
> right now these BFG's are just taking up valuable space.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Alan

I could possibly be talked into picking them up / storing
them 'til Cincy if need be....

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace