From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Josh Hignight
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 12:04
To: Scirocco.org
Subject: RE: [OT] One Nice Parking job -Jackie Chan?

First, posting a link to a porn site is whack...  I was offended by being
led there from a link posted to the list.

The movie was cool, it's from Jackie Chan's "Who Am I?" movie. Pretty cool
chase scene with that Lancer Evo (IV I think, maybe a V?).

Joshua Hignight
Student Services/Technical Services
New Mexico Campus
(505) 821-4800