From: Erik La Celle [mailto:lacelle@frontiernet.net]=20
Sent: Friday, April 12, 2002 8:24 PM
To: List
Subject: Re: someone read asap!!!!

>From the distributor end of the head, the marks on the chain sprockets
should line up with the edge of the head.  Hopefully you have a Bentley
and if so, you'll see the diagrams and procedure, should you need to
change anything, in the Engine section, 4.5 "Removing and Installing
Camshaft."  The procedure for removal is specific to avoid damage to the
camshafts, bearing caps, or chain.  I wouldn't do this without the
book...