Which would you choose: G-grind solid lifter or 266 Hyd head?

I do beleive that  though the GTi head breaths a little better, a JH/Solid
lifters Head 8v head once port/polished have more capabilities (so I was
told) but I could be wrong, I do Have a head for sale if you want to buy it
(funny you have 2 hydraulics and I have 2 solids).

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v **Planning ABA/JH  Upgrade**
1988 16v ** FOR SALE : 1500.00$ **
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco