Euro Bumpers

Nope. Bolt 'em on. Maybe I'm an idiot, but it took me
a while to realize that you don't need the 2-piece
trim that covers the gap between the bumpers and the
body on your US bumpers. Just in case I'm not an
idiot, I'll save you some time and let you know you
don't need em. The euro's fit nice 'n flush, as-is.

:)

Neal

--- Andre Persaud <acnpersaud@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Besides finding the right bolts, is there anything
> else that needs to be done to fit euro bumpers onto
> a 86 scirocco?
> Thanks
> Andre

=====