[Re: (ot)i realyy hate to ask this ? here but....]

"MrAudi" <vze3pj7t@verizon.net> wrote:
the vtech's are electronicly controlled. i am not sure exactly how it wor=
ks,
but i am almost positive that you cannot replace the factory cams. why yo=
would want to is beyond me, soem of the new vtech's are putting out almos=
200 hp.

Same reason a guy was having his Audi twin turbo (biturbo? whatever, more=

power than I could handle anyway) chipped when I had the bug done, power =
is
addictive. Same reason we all hang out here, for that matter.