Dash Replacement

I just finished replacing my dash.  Boy, the Bentley is sadly lacking in
its procedure.  Some sort of comment about the defroster duct and that big
rubber strap would have saved a lot of grief.  I replaced my heater cable
and the vacuum distributor while I was in there.  Now I have a vacuum leak
somewhere else.  I'll have to pull the center vent again to track it down.

Sure is nice to have a dash with only a couple minor cracks by the
defroster holes.  My original had three one-footers.

(Josh - your glove box door is waiting...)

John
El Paso