A lot of work....

Well I went to Circuit City today. I bought two sets of the Infinity 4x6
plate systems. I also bought some dynamat for the doors. The rear set I
already know what I'm going to do to get them installed but the front
speaker set is going to take a lot of work to get them to fit. They
can't be installed in the stock location but I am going to install them
behind the stock speaker location against the door panel its self which
means cuttin the piece that has the stock speaker location to get it to
mount flush. What have I gottin my self in to? Why does everything have
to be a pain in the ass with this car?

Nick
'01 Jetta VR6
'86 Scirocco 16v (Money Pit)