Asked this on Vortex also, but maybe I can find some answers to this(clutch)

When I adjusted the clutch wrong and fixed the clutch
now makes a wierd sound like it is dirty with dirt.
Also the clutch pedal is not algined with the
brakepedal and is lower down. I've tried to see what
was wrong, but when I lift the cable it goes up but
when I depress the pedal with a tap the pedal just
falls to where it was before. I don't having problems
shifting and going to reverse like this its just that
I can easily move the pedla up and it will go down
again.

I also checked the Bentley, but I could find anything
on getting the clutch pedal to be leveled with the
brake pedal.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm