Car transport offer Dallas -> Cincy, April 21

Quick, find a rust-less Mk 1 to bring back!  Could always
re-sell once ya get it up here.  :)

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace