[tehc] engine swap

I know I could mod the shit out of mine, but it has over 170K on it and need
a complete rebuild and would prove more expensive ( and that is relative)
than swapping it for a newer fresher engine. just an engine rebuild kit for
the 8v costs 300+ $, this is in the air right now, just thinking out loud.
(Gawd I hate that I bought  my 88, I used o be just happy with 90HP with my
8v , the 16v just spoiled me, now I hate the 8v low power...hehe

PAtrick