Head lights ?

I'm also interested in these.They look great on Dirk's car. I have been
considering eurolights for a long time now, but actually prefer the look of the
dual setup(as long as the light holders are black and still nice) on a black
car.Unfortunately, the output on the regular duals suck....but these diamond
crystal H4s....very interesting.
 Adrian, did you get them from Ebay as well?. I'd love to find a source in
Canada.
    John