tech audi 1.8t in mk2 rocco

that's cool I can take some criticism.  I was more P.O.ed by the trailor
Queen comment ( i am not really that pissed off) but  the week before  while
at a test and tune at englishtown I blew the clutch into 2 pieces,  I had to
call tripple A   Never again, will I be more than 10 minutes away from home
with that car(you're not making real H.P. ; until you start breaking shit)
again   And by the way it is not street legal anymore   I am gonna trailor it
out  (if it is done that is0 to ohio this time to   but  w/o the eq,  that is
in my truck :<)  By the way  I decided to keep the SDS  someone should have
jumped on that deal   I am now gonna use it on my callaway car  if it is
still acting up   Later Scott