need rocco weight numbers

i just got off the phone with steve(the p/o), he said that 2060 was the
correct weight with him in the car, he weighs about 175lbs. BTW, i am
currently parting out an '88. i only have a bathroom scale at the shop, but
if you give me a list i'd be happy to weigh what you needed as i take it
off. that would at least give you a rough weight.
  hit