[Very OT] Calling "Raver" Jim Jarret!

Ya know, from the front/side shot it doesn't look bad...the fenders are
nicely flaired in the front and it is seemless, side markers shaved...the
rear flairs are WRX-ish..but not bad.  But my lord, the ass end of that
car is hideous.  I give the guy credit for the hard work, but taste...that
is another matter.

Eric