MK1 Bits and Pieces - Can you use them?

I have to clean out my garage and I have a bunch of left over stuff I
have been collecting (Yes I am a pack rat when it comes to Rocco parts).

Unfortunately I doubt I will be able to get a MK1 any time soon (that
was the plan many years ago) so I have some extra parts I have been
hanging onto "just in case" I ever needed them (some MK2 as well but I
have to go through the stuff).

Off the top of my head, I know I have a couple sets of rear tail
lights.  Some odd side markers (not sure which colors), at least one set
of turn signals, I think I still have a grill, possibly a inst.
cluster.  I know I have a mono wiper (I think it needs an arm, not
sure).

Any ways, if any MK1 owner out there needs any of these items let me
know where you are and you can have it for the cost of shipping. Or if
you live in the pacific north west and don't mind driving up about 30-45
minutes past the boarder you can pick them up for free - I guess this
includes those few who can fly for free too ;)

Don't ask just cuz they are free, I would like to actually see someone
get the parts the need to be of use on their rocco.  I will have to
check condition of the stuff.  I know none of it is show quality.

--
Cory Langford
'86 Oettinger turbo project