[was Re: Mechanics] Ramps versus jacks.

DON"T get ramps.  This will be a waste of your $$$.

If you get into doing your own work, you will
inevitably end up lowering your 'rocco with some sport
springs.  As soon as you do this, your 'rocco will
neither go frontwards or backwards up the ramp without
scraping the hell out of the front valance.

Mark - with a set of rarely used ramps.