Complex VW's

--part1_12a.f526311.29e3b6e7_boundary

I just got my Bentley Manual for my Jetta Vr6.  Holy shit is this thing
complex. Its like 100 times more complex then the rocco.  Get this.....If I
ever have to change the alternator, there are two options. 1. Lift the motor
or 2. Remove the front bumper assembly and radiator. Man I hope nothing goes
wrong with this car.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_12a.f526311.29e3b6e7_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">I just got my Bentley Manual for my Jetta Vr6.&nbsp; Holy shit is this thing complex. Its like 100 times more complex then the rocco.&nbsp; Get this.....If I ever have to change the alternator, there are two options. 1. Lift the motor or 2. Remove the front bumper assembly and radiator. Man I hope nothing goes wrong with this car.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_12a.f526311.29e3b6e7_boundary--