Mechanics

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1DEE3.E72E53C0

Rule is always stay with a dedicated VW mechanic.But even he will rip =
you off. My mechanic used to charge reasonable prices couple yrs ago, =
because he had two very good mechanics working for him. Now those two =
left to work in the VW stealership and he is forced to work more. guess =
what happens then, prices go up.He even makes you sign a waiver if you =
bring your own parts. Be aware though, a mechanic who is very busy is =
more likely to make mistakes.
Numerous times I had to go back to adjust timing belt, put nuts on tie =
rods, tighten strut cups that were producing a "clunk", even replace a =
missing nut from the bottom of the rear shock. being understaffed =
produces mistakes. I realized that and from now on simple things I fix =
them myself.

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1DEE3.E72E53C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Rule is always stay with a dedicated VW =

mechanic.But even he will rip you off. My mechanic used to charge =
reasonable=20
prices couple yrs ago, because he had two very good mechanics working =
for him.=20
Now those two left to work in the VW stealership and he is forced to =
work more.=20
guess what happens then, prices go up.He even makes you&nbsp;sign a =
waiver if=20
you bring your own parts. Be aware though, a mechanic who is very busy =
is more=20
likely to make mistakes.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Numerous times I had to go back to =
adjust timing=20
belt, put nuts on tie rods, tighten strut cups that were producing a =
"clunk",=20
even replace a missing nut from the bottom of the rear shock. being =
understaffed=20
produces mistakes. I realized that and from now on simple things I fix =
them=20
myself.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_001A_01C1DEE3.E72E53C0--