Tech Question Max Coolant Temp.

     Wouldn't the actual temperature be higher because of the anti-freeze?  I
know it lowers the freezing point (hence the name), but I don't know the effect
it has on the boiling point.  Or would it possibly lower the effective boiling
point, if glycol has a lower boiling point?  That's right, I covered both
options...I really don't know so I'm asking.

Cheers,
Colin