From: John C. Worden [mailto:scirocco@powerlink.net]
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2002 11:02 AM
To: jason_f_snow@nac.net; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: [WTF] "Can we work something out?" (long)

At 08:02 AM 4/8/02 -0400, Jason F. Snow wrote:

>Damage Report:
>Scirocco - Both rear quarter panels dented (pass. Side pretty smushed),
>bumper cover ripped off, hatch kinked a bit.
>
>Jetta - Pass. Quarter panel dented.
>
>Accidents stats:
>Scirocco - 1, I haven't even registered it yet
>Jetta - 7 that's right 7 ---AND--- We just got it back from the auto
>body shop! 2 were my wife and myself's fault.
>
>Welcome to New England!
>
>Later,
>
>Jason F. Snow
>Mobile: (781)223-5966
>Zodiac Systems
>Information Technology Consultant

Sorry to hear about that.  That sucks. But I do have one correction-
That should be welcome to massachusetts(or massholechusetts as we
say in Maine).  Typical shit for down there.  It's really sad.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-Just rolled 100K
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.