What kind of gas

--=======4EC8212C=======

At 12:45 AM 4/8/02 -0400, Shawn C Meze wrote:

>On Sun, 7 Apr 2002 21:53:17 -0600 (MDT) Night Shadow
><soltwede@privateI.com> writes:
>

>91-93, big deal not much difference but there SHOULD be in the overall
>price. Just not in CA. Home of the most expensive gas in the USA is
>where?? That's right San Diego because we gotta ship it.... refine
>it..... oh yeah,they don't have a reason. Funny thing is, inland you can
>get gas cheaper and guess what, they got to truck it WAY OUT out there!
>Makes no sense. Sorry, just tired of being gouged. MY EYE!! MY EYE!!
>

>Shawn M=E9ze
>86' Jetta GLi 8V   88' Corvette -SS 30- 2001 SDR Solo2 Champion
>82' Scirocco GTi -FSP 54-   79' "Project FSP Scirocco"  84' Scirocco 8V
>The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and best looking Scirocco(s) in all of
>San Diego!
>http://www.Geocities.com/MotorCity/Speedway/1308/index.htm

Don't feel bad Shawn, there are three tank farms within 25 minutes of here
that unload from the big tanker ships, one of the being right here in my=
 town
and we pay more for gas in this part of Maine than the southern parts.

John C. Worden
Bucksport, Maine

'98 Dakota 4x4-Just rolled 100K
'86 Scirocco 8V-
'81 Scirocco 2.0 16V -
'78 Scirocco Brazil Brown Metallic,  4 speed.