OT ebay pic hosting

--part1_104.13c3cfbe.29e2a263_boundary

I am raising funds for my pilgrimage and need to find a site that can host
pics for Ebay. I have Webshots but for some reason they put a block on so I
can use that anymore. Anyone have a favorite thats easy to use for a non
computer guy?

Or if somone wants to host for me I could work out a repayment favor.

jasin

--part1_104.13c3cfbe.29e2a263_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I am raising funds for my pilgrimage and need to find a site that can host pics for Ebay. I have Webshots but for some reason they put a block on so I can use that anymore. Anyone have a favorite thats easy to use for a non computer guy?
<BR>
<BR>Or if somone wants to host for me I could work out a repayment favor.
<BR>
<BR>jasin</FONT></HTML>

--part1_104.13c3cfbe.29e2a263_boundary--