attn: Kevin Collins

Scott wrote:

> Kev, maybe you want to look at this polished Scirocco intake manifold.
> Could this have been yours that got stolen?

Thanks for the heads-up.. already saw it, pretty much dismissed it right away
as the polish job is not as good and the casting in the lower left of the
lower manifold is totally different.  But the lettering is just like mine
and definitely made me do a double-take.

Now that show season is about to begin, you east coaster please keep your
eyes peeled for my manifold out that way!  It's hard to miss.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA