[Re: What kind of gas]

"Krazy Horse" <nightmare16v1988@hotmail.com> wrote:
i know i am probably going to be shot for this, but i have always put 87 =
in. =

There will be no shooting from me. If your car runs well, then go for it.=
run 93 or 94 octane if I can get it, mine runs better on it, but I don't =
add
any of that octane boost additive. (I do dump cetane boost into the other=
 one
though, makes it knock more). I think it depends on your engine (and I KN=
OW
somebody will say compression ratio, so there, I saved you. Man, I'm a bi=
crusty today eh?). =

Maybe it's like tire inflation, look at the book, then road test it on yo=
ur
specific car. But mine likes the 'spensive stuff, naturally!

Cathy 1987 2L 16V "the silver headache" , currently back on the hoist, wh=
ere
it is truly happy!