Hybrid quesitons (2.0L ABA CIS-l : CIS-E)

Hey folks,

I need a little help.  For a hybrid conversion and a quick fix.

Hybrid configuration.
8v CIS-E head (38mm valves and CIS-E injector seats brass missing plastic
inserts)
2.0L ABA fresh rebuild -- thanks ron.
Stock 1982 German CIS-Lambda system (missing the Lambda thermotime switch
whoops)
therefore cold start doesnt function.

Motor runs great, but does ping a little when it gets warm (oil over 105C)

So I want to move to CIS-E with an oxy sensor for emissions.

So the problem is that the thermotime switch for the oxy sensor that kicks
on the cold start is missing, putting it back is not an option, attaching
one to the head may be. for those of you that have the bentley that covers
80-84 Rabbit, scirocco, Jetta including PU, Conv, GT,
ISBN o-8376-0183-5 the one that is missing is on page4-72 under the oxy
sensor thoery section.

So the thoery of operation is that when cold the oxy sensor control box is
not overridden causing the idle to be completely screwed up. Does anybody
have a suggestion for fixing this issue at least temporarily? -- I think i
can do something with the heater cause I have it always on.

Ok on for the rest of the hybridization.
What do I need to get for swapping the CIS-E into the bunny. Will the
wiring harnesses plug right in? What issues will i run into? What parts
will need replaced etc. I need to get this all lined up before hand.

brian
8*/9* 2.0L Topless hybrid bunny become more of a hybbrid everyday.
88 16v parts donor. motor for sale.. make offer
88 16v white picking it up next weekend
audi driver?