ETKA (iso & complaint)

  first off, let me say that i'd be mighty pissed to buy the etka from one of those guys on e-bay only to find out the damn thing doesn't work without a hardlock (rented to body shops for $80 per month). unless, of course it's hacked. oh, and all the copies of the etka that i've ever seen...none are black. hmmm. someone trying to pass it off as professional? i don't know. caveat emptor.
  anyway, i'm looking for etka 6. i have etka 5 (both n. american & european) but the updates i get from work aren't compatible with etka 5. now i AM looking for a hacked version so that i might be able to get updates for you all. while they might not be of too much help for older, they do get rid of unavailable items. that, plus copies are cheap and easy to make. if someone has etka 6, please let me know privately as to avoid flooding the list. thanx.