Wanted: Gas Tank

Nick I did the search, and you know what, you best bet is looking at a scrap
yard and find a scirocco or a cabriolet 85-88 same tank and get it cleaned,
the tank I just bough was little rusted(inside) impecable outside, cost me
50$ + 125$ for de-rusting, de varnish stripping, tank sealing, tank pressure
testing, wihich is 175$ versus 414$ for a new one.

G'luck Man, I feel for you. ANd Hope in a weeks time my 85 will stop finally
leaking gas..

ATS - Patrick Bureau
"Gone for the Hotwater Blast 2002 Event in Houston"
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco