[Re: demographics poll (was: new to list]]

> Cathy Boyko wrote:
> >
> > Where are the rest of the listers from? How about
> letting us know.

I just recently bought a house in the valley of the
Jolly Green Giant, that is Le Sueur, Minnesota, which
is 57 miles south of the Twin Cities (Minneapolis &
St. Paul). I used to live in the Twin Cities, and I
still work there. I get grief from a few people
because of the town's name. It comes from a French
voyageur...or maybe it means "the sweat"?

=====
Jorel Jackson
web site:  http://geocities.com/jorel140/index.html
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos