81 16v for sale

  i am selling my 81 rabbit 4d with 16v conversion.
  here are the specs
  81, 4dr, 1.8l 16v motor (block was crated and head was rebuilt when i
  installed. has a max of 30k on the car now) Car was painted emerald green
  metallic about 2 years ago. rear badge holes filled, front fender antenna
  hole filled. new windshield installed after car was painted. Toxico shocks
  and neuspeed sport springs, neuspeed 25mm rear bar. techtonics 2.25
  aluminized exhaust with magnaflow muffler (muffler is a little loud when you
  punch it, but sounds great) techtonics dual downpipe, exhaust manifold was
  brand new when installed. euro intake cam. scirocco 16v brake conversion
  (booster, master cylinder (was installed brand new) front calipers were
  rebuilds, e-brake cables were new, e-brake functions correctly on rear
  calipers, 16v scirocco prop valves) AC removed, 16v scirocco radiator
  16v trans with 16v clutch (only about 20k on that....removed a 4k to put in
  the 16v and put in a new clutch) 100mm reman axles put in. 20% tint on
  windows. Car has stock rabbit gti rims on it that are in real good
  condition....a minor curb scrape or two, but excellent clearcoat...has
  pirelli hps on it now........may be able to throw on a set of borbet type
  c's with dunlop sp 8ks on them

  i started a a1 jetta/cabrio dash conversion (dash is in, console, but
  haven't wired up the switches to do the convversion) has 16v scirocco seats.

  here are the known issues that the car has.
  minor fender.hood scratches in driver front corner due to some moron backing
  into the grille and cabbie bumper i had on it....could be fixed with touch
  up, or i have some of the paint left that could be sanded and sprayed. there
  is an electrical short that i havent gotten into tracing down ( i have just
  unhooked the battery when storing the car for a while) the short is related
  to the instrument cluster and the gas gauge/temp gauge arent reading. with
  the limits on my time due to work, i havent been able to get into the
  electrical too deep. the car has a few chips in the paint near one door i
  think (this was my daily driver for about 1.5 years till i took it off the
  road)

  this car still has some project stuff left to it, but not too bad. I now
  have 5 cars and one has to go. the car is located in maryland, and i am
  looking to sell it asap or i will part the car out. i am asking 1700$ obo as
  is now.....might go up or down depending on if you want the borbets or let
  me keep the gti rims on it in lieu of some other wheels i have. email me
  back at this address or call 301-675-1634. I had intended to part the car
  out tommorow but am giving it one last chance in case someone wants to
  finish up where i left off and make a near show car.

  while it is just a 1.8l 16v, trust me this thing gets up and goes. I don't
  have a picture at the moment, but may be able to get one this weekend.

please email me directly at theforce1971@hotmail.com or call, as i am
currently having problems with my regular email address that i'm
subscribed to these lists with and cant access incoming mail. thanks