Gas Tank refurb place and more..

If anyone in Garland (north east dallas) is looking for a place that will
remove rust, clean, seal and test your gas tank, I spent half the day trying
to find one in Garland,Rockwall, Rowlett and many other places, finally
found a good place, its in Forney. I have the details if you need them I
took a business card, will have tank next week, will get pictures out and
impressions of the work done after I get it back

Also fixed the exhaust on the 88 16v, the rattling was the sheild on the
catalytic converter, and the muffler has a broken baffle as well, and after
chatting with the local AAA muffler place he suggested "MagnaFlow tin pipe
exhaust" well folks... this high flow rear box make a nice difference power
wise, the 16v now picks up really nicely and has a lot of breath.. only draw
back I found, it might be a little loud for me.. Oh well can't win them all.

Alright I am off to get organized for the trip tomorow...

Chuck I will see ya at the MCD's in COrsicana around 10AM tomorow.

ATS - Patrick Bureau
1985 8v "ATS GTX" Prowler Orange Scirocco
1988 16v "ATS 16V" Tornado Red Scirocco
1998 Jeep Cherokee 4.0L
Web Site : http://longcoeur.com/scirocco