Nothing ever seems to go right.....

--part1_da.163191ec.29df617b_boundary

OK so if you guys remember my exhaust problems (cracked midpipe), this is the
continuation of the story. So thanks to the wonderful Peter at
thescirocco.com I was able to get a used stock mid pipe shipped to me with
the new Race DP I ordered, and after some tricky under the car maneuvering I
was able to put it and my DP on with not all that much trouble (except the
pain in the ass of having to hacksaw off the muffler in the dark on the cold
drive way). However the muffler won't sit right because of poorly placed
hangers and it needs to be welded on to the midpipe and get re-hung; so as a
temporary few hour fix I zip tie it up and eventually make it to a place to
have it fixed. Now what do I find....my rear fuel filter box that I replaced
two months ago is cracked and leaking again ARRRGGGHHH, which means no
welding for me. So now I have to wait until Monday to get a new filter and
then Tuesday to get the muffler sorted out. So until then it is zip ties for
me, or an exhaust bouncing off my rear axle.
Thanks for listening to me rant,
     Randy

--part1_da.163191ec.29df617b_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><BODY BGCOLOR="#ffffff"><FONT  style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffff" SIZE=2>OK so if you guys remember my exhaust problems (cracked midpipe), this is the continuation of the story. So thanks to the wonderful Peter at thescirocco.com I was able to get a used stock mid pipe shipped to me with the new Race DP I ordered, and after some tricky under the car maneuvering I was able to put it and my DP on with not all that much trouble (except the pain in the ass of having to hacksaw off the muffler in the dark on the cold drive way). However the muffler won't sit right because of poorly placed hangers and it needs to be welded on to the midpipe and get re-hung; so as a temporary few hour fix I zip tie it up and eventually make it to a place to have it fixed. Now what do I find....my rear fuel filter box that I replaced two months ago is cracked and leaking again ARRRGGGHHH, which means no welding for me. So now I have to wait until Monday to get a new filter and then Tuesday to get the muffler sorted out. So until then it is zip ties for me, or an exhaust bouncing off my rear axle.<BR>
Thanks for listening to me rant,<BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Randy</FONT></HTML>

--part1_da.163191ec.29df617b_boundary--