Scirocco sighting in Tampa,FL(Dan I think it is your Rocco I saw)

TOday at 6:10 P.M on the County Line Rd and Dale
Maybry intersection at the light I saw a red 16v, I
think it was yours since remember you said you take
that route home and I remember your rims also and at
first I didn't think that was a Scirocco until I saw
the dual quad lights on it.  I was in a green Honda
Civic that went by on Dale Maybry with no tint comming
back from an orthodentist appointment.  Also have you
seen this Red Scirocco with rims near the Citrus Park
area parked in these apartments.  I only saw some of
it and the paint was great and had black bumpers.  I
don't know if it was a 16v since I saw it from the
bushes.

=====
-Andrew Wong
1984 Black Scirocco(stock)
1987 White Quantum wagon (Stock with auto)
aw614.topcities.com/1984.htm