Ukrainian anybody?

Ok.

A Ukrainian Scirocco owner is seriously considering coming over to the
States at around the time for Waterfest. But due to the cost of the
travel/etc he really wants to stay for about 3 weeks. I can handle his stay
for about 1 week (that includes waterfest) but that leaves 2 weeks without a
place to stay. He wouldn't have to much of a problem with staying at a cheap
(35$ night) hotel for about a week, but he would still need somebody to show
him around and handle transportation. And that still leaves about another
week. He is a early 20s college student so of course he doesn't have any
excess money to blow.

Can anybody else help this guy out? In his words "I also can work or help
you for my living ".

I've been trying to get him onto the Scirocco.org email  list, but he has
had "problems" with that. Brett is there anyway for you to sign him up on
the email list if I give you his email?

Josh Able