OT: SF Bay Listers

my girlfiends has been bugging me to take her shopping so i am planning a
trip to the Bay Area tomorrrow. i was thinking about hitting the Serramonte
Shopping Center in Daly City. is this a good place or a "stop-n-go" type of
deal? any suggestions? please keep in mind that i am 19 and she is 20. we
are both in college and like Gap, Express, A&F, ect...tia everyone, i hope
to have a blast!

btw, i will see you all at the ND show, right?

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (soon to be G60 Turbo!!)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)