CONTEST - Scirocco Trivia Question

> Hmmm....you sure?  Foxx specified the black-lined ones, and this '88
> virage http://www.fast-autos.net/astonmartin/virage3.html doesn't have
> the lines...So who's wrong?  You, Foxx, or the car (have the stripes
> been removed)?

  this makes me wonder now. the virage that we have at work has the 16v, black striped lenses. when i check in the aston martin book at work there was only one listing on taillights. one could surmise that perhaps the owner took a different route and went with the stripeless lenses (though, for whatever reason, 8v tailllights are more expensive that the black striped 16v taillights).
  anyway, the original winner is pat fontaine in the great north of canada. however, being the gentleman that he is, he's offered to donate his prize to the next lucky person, which would be euroroc II. followed by mr. pieper, simply because he bothered to point this interesting tid-bit out. however, it should be noted that if a picture of a jensen interceptor can be found, that would make larry the winner.
  and, finally, fwiw, the scirocco content in the contest was to give everyone a bit of possibly unknown scirocco knowledge. that's a prize in itself. it's only slightly irritating to know that there are still people who'd look a gift horse in the mouth. besides, those pundits obviously haven't seen the issue of rolling stone with drew berrymore posing with no clothes on. :)  also, i'm glad to see that we are viewing each others pages. without each other there would be no list.