OT, but interesting

  Let me guess: this has the telltale signs of a hoax.

  Especially the part about the part that asks to pass this on to
everyone.

  Unfortunately, after seeing a few dozens of those hoaxes, one tends to
not pay attention - until a real cause for concern shows up ...

  Usually, a simple search on a search engine will let you quickly find
out if this is a hoax or an undocumented warning.

    (reaching for good old http://www.google.com )

  A search on Google for "spunkball gasoline window" give me 36 hits,
and they say this is a hoax.

  Anyways, keep your eyes open, now that the recipe is out, someone is
bound to come up with a variant. But do not lose your sleep over this

	Jean-Claude
	84 8v (anxiously peering under the tarp in its winter quarters)