16V recall

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C1DAAB.4F056160

yeah, thats what a local VW stealership service manager told me about =
the heater core recall  of the corrado G60.
I showed the printed bulletin from NHTSA and he replied " that's =
Internet BS". That was in YBH VW in Edgemont PA.
I came home, called VWOA , and the girl on the phone called that =
"manager" and literally kicked his ass over the phone.I got the recall =
done in another stealership and did not even pay the $45 diagnostic fee =
that they wanted to charge me. what fee, idiots, if your carpet is =
drenched in antifreeze, does it $45 to "diagnose" the problem?
Demetri

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C1DAAB.4F056160

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>yeah, thats what a local VW stealership =
service=20
manager told me about the heater core recall&nbsp; of the corrado=20
G60.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I showed the printed bulletin from =
NHTSA and he=20
replied " that's Internet BS". That was in YBH VW in Edgemont =
PA.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I came home, called VWOA , and the girl =
on the=20
phone called that "manager" and literally kicked his ass over the =
phone.I got=20
the recall done in another stealership and did not even pay the $45 =
diagnostic=20
fee that they wanted to charge me. what fee, idiots, if your carpet is =
drenched=20
in antifreeze, does it $45 to "diagnose" the problem?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Demetri</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C1DAAB.4F056160--