I wish I could hate my 77

In a message dated 4/1/02 10:08:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
tberk@mindspring.com writes:

<<Yeah! Another convert to the Church of the Free Electron!  (Don't forget
 to recondition the Battery's ground strap frame connections too.) >>

    Not a recent convert really, I've been using the stuff on spark plug
connectors and battery terminals forever ('86), and whenever I have to
disconnect anything I end up cleaning and glopping the stuff on. Speaking of
the ground strap, I almost redid what I had done to it when I got the car; I
had replaced the long since corroded flat strap with a couple of cables, and
a bolt attached to the chassis providing a solid grounding stud. The only
thing that stopped me from buying heavier gauge cables while I was at the
store the other day was not knowing what length I needed. Oh well, project
for this weekend!
   Related thoughts on the rad fan wiring, replace the power-to-fan and
fan-to-switch leads with 12 gauge wire; swap out the single speed for a twin
speed set up. I might end up doing the second anyways as I plan on installing
AC on this car.

Carl
77rocco
89fox