Come get it - $100 '82 Scirocco

Hey everyone - who wants the '82 'rocco I hauled home
today?  The main reason I got the car is so Julie could
have matching fender / door / hood for her "new" '85.
Also, Allyn wanted the rear hatch glass for the twin.

The car is not totally complete and currently is not
driveable.  (No brakes, no seats...)  I would like to keep
the radiator for my '80 as it looks to be pretty new.  If
someone wants the car I will throw on another fender / hood
/ door / rear hatch (with big spoiler even) but the paint
won't match.  (The car is maroon with black interior.)

I'm not giving the car to anyone who will just disassemble
it for parts - the body is straight / no signs of accident
damage.

Pick it up at my place between Cincinnati & Columbus.

=====
Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'80 S, 81 S, '82, '85, & '88 Sciroccos
'82 Pickup
'90 Passat Wagon
"Never joke, taunt or dangle what might be seen as a challenge in front of the powers that be.  The universe is listening." - Lane Wallace