From: scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-admin@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Nick
Sent: Tuesday, April 02, 2002 13:44
To: Captnbr@aol.com; Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Damn dealer.....

Yea...its the same way at my dealer....one guy there knows 16v engines. He
is very nice and has a nice lil 16v Pickup. But what I dont get is I signed
a paper saying I wanted a diagnostic and it had $70 + tax...what I dont get
is how they can do work to the car without contacting me and then chargine
me for work I did not approve.

Nick
2001 Jetta VR6
1986 Scirocco 16v (Money Pit)