Damn dealer.....

--part1_193.4c6e9c9.29db5167_boundary

The dealer I go to is nice enough to tell me not to bring the Scirocco in to
them because only one mech. there is qualified on the 16v,  And the way they
have there price structure set up with the newer V-dubbs the price to work on
rocco would be extremely expensive. VWOA has basically written off any car
made before 1993.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta GLX Vr6

--part1_193.4c6e9c9.29db5167_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2 FAMILY="SANSSERIF" FACE="Arial" LANG="0">The dealer I go to is nice enough to tell me not to bring the Scirocco in to them because only one mech. there is qualified on the 16v,&nbsp; And the way they have there price structure set up with the newer V-dubbs the price to work on rocco would be extremely expensive. VWOA has basically written off any car made before 1993.<BR>
<BR>
Brian 86 16v<BR>
98 Jetta GLX Vr6</FONT></HTML>

--part1_193.4c6e9c9.29db5167_boundary--