[ot]Sorting scirocco list

This is also what I do, but if you do not use filters,
it isn't possible to sort the way Brett mentioned in
Yahoo!Mail. The message is displayed with the "from"
being from the original sender. The "to" tag is not
available. You can sort by "From", "Date", or
"Subject". Adding a Subject prefix would make this
possible...

Neal

--- Russ Tom <rtom@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I have my yahoo filter set as
>
> If To/CC contains "scirocco-l@scirocco.org"
> put into rocco folder.
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> Russ
> --- Aireq <trance_whore@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Most mailing lists add a tag to the subject of
> every
> > message like [Scirocco
> > List] or [Midget Sex] or whatever so that people
> can
> > use their mail client
> > to sort the messages from the list into a seperate
> > folder. I use Outlook
> > 2000 and can't seem to figure out a way to get all
> > the messages from the
> > list to go into a folder.  Any ideas?
> >

> > eric

=====