ND show - fast approaching

Jeez it's already April.. ND is May 11-12th, time to get our act together.

Here's a link to show info:

<http://www.charityautoshows.com/info.html>

The Saturday autocross at Candlestick is now off - replaced by a kart event
in Santa Clara followed by a dinner party from 7-11pm.  We generally do our
own big dinner that night - any thoughts on whether we continue to do our
own gig or just join this one? 	The kart event is $35 and limited to 60
drivers.  Apparently that includes dinner (?).

The "official" hotel will again be the Santa Clara Marriott, where Tim has
hooked us up with a killer $79 rate.  It's a nice joint, close to the
show venue (again Moffett Field), with good parking where last year we
were allowed to hang out pretty much all night without being hassled.

The SoCal group will again depart from the Potterpeoples' shop in Orange.
Last year we took off on Thursday night, spent that night in Lompoc at
our usual Motel 6, drove up the coast Friday, and hit the Marriott Friday
and Saturday nights.  The plan thusfar is do to the same thing again - unless
perhaps there are people wanting to join us who can't leave till Friday,
in which case we could push it back a night.  Please contact me offline
if you are intending to join us, and let me know if Thursday works for
you, or if you must (or just prefer) to depart Friday.  We need to make
reservations soon so we should try to get this figured out asap.

The Potterman will not be joining us this year as he's running in One Lap
of America again and the dates conflict.  Kristen is planning on going but
is probably going to fly up Saturday.

Any of you en route up the coast who want to join up with us, please
contact me regarding when and where you want to meet.  Whichever night
we leave, we'll depart Lompoc around 9am on Friday or Saturday morning.
The blast up the coast is an awesome drive, I encourage anyone who wants
to caravan with a whole bunch o' rocs on one of the great roads in the
country to make the effort to join us.  Also anyone from out of the area
who wants to join us from SoCal is welcome to crash at my place the night
before departure.  That includes anyone wanting to fly in from far away
places who wants to join us for a killer little vacation, as Daun and
Jim J have done the past 2 years, and Dirk & posse last year.  Here's
a link to Dirk's pictures...

<http://www.scirocco2.de/nd2001.htm>

Be there!

--