Today's adventures with customs

--=======35A19BA=======

What the hell, did Canada become a dictatorship or something?  Maybe you
should just have someone from the US bring the stuff over.  I've never been
inspected(and the last time I had the truck with a cover on the bed and 2 semi
automatic rifles from a hunting trip and i told them I had guns in the back)

John