No Rocs in Holland

I've been in Holland for three days now and have spent
more than six hours on the road in an Opel Corsa. In
all that time I have not spotted a single Scirocco. In
Amsterdam I saw a Corrado and an old Dasher and too
many evil looking Hondas. I just met lots of inlaws
and two cousins who have owned Sciroccos. They're
checking out the local parts scene for some
headlights. Just thought I would log on via my mother
inlaw's computer and say hello to everyone.

=====
Jorel Jackson
web site:  http://geocities.com/jorel140/index.html
1987 16v & 1985 8v Sciroccos