[Re: My own 2 stupid questions (tires and trannies)]

D=E9sinor Jean-Claude <desinor@sympatico.ca> wrote:
  1. Since winter is over, you may be able to get away with unevenly
worn tires, if you do not drive too agressively. And I think the new
tires will be better in the front, since this is where they will do more
work.
  =

Well, winter is a non issue, this car is spoiled and never gets its paws =
in
the salt. As for the non aggressive thing, I sell all my cars as "lady
driven". Moral of that story? Never buy a lady driven car. Seriously, I d=
drive it quite hard, and the two used tires are pretty decent, nearly new=

really. =

  I use the inflation indicated on the door sticker.

I was just fishing for other suggestions, and got quite a varied range
actually. =

As for front/back? I recalled a thread where some were suggesting the goo=
rubber on the back (reverse to my natural intincts, these folks have fall=
en
mysteriously silent.) The new rubber will be going on the front. Thanks g=
uys!