scirocco 1/4 mile times

--part1_157.b876d06.29d913f1_boundary

I dont think either of those situations are correct. I have been timed at
similar speeds at more than one track. My best race ever was against a VR6
turbo on a 105 degree day where I only went 14.1 but I did beat A3 sled
regardless. We both had the same width slicks too. I actually beat him twice
in one race since he redlighted and I didnt but I still reeled him in at the
end to get a quicker time.

I have timeslips if you want, they are not from a G Tech but from NHRA
sanctioned tracks

BTW there is a low 12 second rabbit that only did 105 mph trap speeds

Jasin

--part1_157.b876d06.29d913f1_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>I dont think either of those situations are correct. I have been timed at similar speeds at more than one track. My best race ever was against a VR6 turbo on a 105 degree day where I only went 14.1 but I did beat A3 sled regardless. We both had the same width slicks too. I actually beat him twice in one race since he redlighted and I didnt but I still reeled him in at the end to get a quicker time.
<BR>
<BR>I have timeslips if you want, they are not from a G Tech but from NHRA sanctioned tracks
<BR>
<BR>BTW there is a low 12 second rabbit that only did 105 mph trap speeds
<BR>
<BR>Jasin
<BR></FONT></HTML>

--part1_157.b876d06.29d913f1_boundary--