Re: clutch replacement question

just bought the pp, clutch, pp bolts and flywheel bolts from mark at
adirondack for about $100. the fox is probably less. most likely the pp is
ok, but why not just replace it and not have to worry about it for an extra
$40? or maybe not. i only replaced mine b/c i've been changing
engines/trannies like underwear...
-michael
88 2.0l 16v scirocco (2 shortblocks, 3 heads, tranny off 3 times in <2
months-still idling high)