From: Tim at ND [mailto:turbotim@newdimensions.com]
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 11:34 AM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RC Body - Relays

> From: Mike Blain <rept@qwest.net>
> Subject: Re: No one bid on this plz (R/C car body)
>
> It would be my pleasure Eric.  Sorry for jumping on the opportunity
> before reading your mail- but rest assured I will have this puppy
> repro'd  if I have to do it in my oven (which is possible).
> i wonder if there are any claims to the design still?   would hate to
> get sued for rippin off this thing. (can anyone check this out?)

Ok guys We use to sell these bodies many years ago. I think I still
have a beat up one somewhere. I believe and almost 100% sure
the manufacturer is Bo-link. I called and they will make them again
and you only need 10 orders to do it. So if someone wants to take
it from here and give them a call and see if they will do it. I thought
I had the part number but could not find it. They did want this but if
you call and talk to Harold he may be able to find it. So I would
suggest one person contact them and get it going.
www.bolink.com.

Also talking about relays and headlights (did this on my Scirocco
about 20 years ago) make a jumper wire to carry with you and if a
relay fails no big deal just install the jumper.

78 turbo Scirocco
turbotim@newdimensions.com
http://www.newdimensions.com